Sunday, October 10, 2004

Free traffic for your blogs

I was looking at my stats for one of my blogs on BlogPatrol and seen that one of the top referrers on my visitors stats was BlogExplosion. BlogExplosion is a traffic exchange program for blogs. I signed up last week and been doing a little surfing here and there.

I just logged into my BlogExplosion account and I already have a downline of 15 under me. That is exciting! Looks like a few in my downline haven't surfed with the program yet but a pretty good percentage of them have. Everytime anyone in my downline surfs up to three levels deep, I earn credits towards my blog on someone elses screen.

Just an idea on getting a few extra hits to your blogs!

Until Next Time

Stefani Partin




2 comments:

Ladybug Dawn said...

I absolutely love BlogExplosion. Then again I love to read blogs so that may be why. ;)

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Yeah, I like it too!!

Stefani