Tuesday, September 14, 2004

My new website traffic blog

To Whom It May Concern,

I am now starting my second blog. This blog is going to be about driving traffic to our websites. Daily, I look for more and more ways to increase the visitors coming to my website. As I found new tips, techniques, ideas, etc, I plan to share some of them with you.

I currently have a section on Mommy Enterprises that I update regularly called "Free Ways To Generate Traffic To Your Website". So far I have 29 different ways but I plan to add more. In my journeys I have came across way more then 29 different ways. I learn new traffic stuff daily, I just choose to add certain ways to this section.

Until Next Time

Stefani Partin
Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save Money At Home
http://www.mommyenterprises.com

No comments: